Product Return Conditions
- The consultant must return the product(s) to BDS Bandhan Plus Pvt. Ltd. Success Centers.
- Period of return for products is calculated as the number of days from the Invoice Date, to the date of receipt at the BDS Bandhan Plus Pvt. Ltd. Success Centre.
- Condition refers to the condition in which the stock is received back from the BDS Bandhan Plus Pvt. Ltd. consultant as a return. The product can be ‘marketable’ or ‘unmarketable’ depending on the condition of the returned stock as assessed by the Returns executive at the BDS Bandhan Plus Pvt. Ltd. Success Centre.
- PV/BV adjustment of Products returned up till 28th of each month shall be processed in the same month. Total PV/BV of the returned products will be deducted from the returning Consultant’s account.
- If unsold products return is greater than or equal than 6 in number on a single invoice, 10% handling charges will be deducted.
- The Product Satisfaction Guarantee does not apply to open packs of literature and videos or other sales aids.
- Total returns cannot exceed the quantity appearing on the invoice.
- If products are returned by customers directly to BDS Bandhan Plus Pvt. Ltd., PV/BV adjustment shall be done from the Consultant’s account & any excess amount paid shall be recoverable from the Consultant.
- Taxes means all States, Central, VAT, GST Taxes levied in India.
- Saleable refers to products that are unopened and sealed.
- Unsaleable are products which have been partially used (30%).
- Excess stock refers to products greater than or equal to six in number.
Consultant Uniform Policy: Not included in the Monthly Loyalty Program. No refund will be done on Uniform. Size exchange for Uniform will be done only from BDS Bandhan Plus Pvt. Ltd. within 30 days from the date of invoice. In case of exchange the uniform should be unused, unwashed, undamaged and in saleable condition with original tags, buttons & packaging.